On a partly cloudy Saturday morning, the staff and students of Soofia International School matched from the school grounds to Pitso Ground. The mood was jubilant, everyone was energetic, and positive that their house would emerge victorious. Soofia is divided into four houses; red, yellow, blue and green.
“Extra curricular activities are essential tools that contribute to shape our physical and mental health as well as character. What matters most is participation, Soofia is taking efforts in providing for all students to show case their talents ” said Mr Vijayakumar, the Principal of Soofia International School.
The houses competed against each other on shot-put, javelin, long jump, relay race, discus and races (800m,4X400m,100m, 1500m). Each house had a girls and boys division which were also subdivided into under 13, under 14 and under 16.
SOOFIA PRIMARY RESULTS
- TOP 1 – BLUE HOUSE 150 points
- TOP 2 – RED HOUSE 144 points
- TOP 3 – GREEN HOUSE 142 points
- TOP 4 – YELLOW HOUSE 138 points
SOOFIA UPPER SECONDARY SCHOOL
- TOP 1 – BLUE HOUSE 508 points
- TOP 2 – YELLOW HOUSE 504 points
- TOP 3 – GREEN HOUSE 482 points
- TOP 4 – RED HOUSE 316 points
CONGRATULATIONS BLUE HOUSE !!!