The requirements for the admission into Pre-school – Post primary section of our School and the procedures to be followed are:
Admission into our Pre-School is opened to pupils who are at least 4 years old. Pupils who have been considered for admission are expected to continue with the admission procedures.
Admission into our primary section is opened to students seeking admission in foundation and grade 1 only.
- A student seeking admission into our Grade 1 must be at least 6 years old
- He/She must have 2 years Pre-School Education
- Admission will strictly be on merit and availability of space
- Students who have been considered for admission are expected to continue with the admission procedures
Admission in our Post Primary is opened to students seeking admission in Grade 8 only. Aptitude tests may be administered.
- Students will be admitted into our Grade 8 (Form A) based on their performance based on the aptitude test.
- Students seeking admission in any of these classes are therefore expected to come with result slips showing the result symbols.
- Admission into any of these classes will be strictly on merit and availability of space.
- Our students from Primary (Grade 7) will be given the first priority into Grade 8.
- Students who have been considered for admission are expected to continue with the admission procedures.
Prospective applicants (students considered) shall be invited for oral interview. Then for registration they are expected to submit the following:
- A non refundable Registration Fee payable in Cash
- A copy of applicant’s birth certificate and a copy of the Parent’s Passport
- Testimonial from the previous school
- Result slip (recent report card) from previous school.
Contact the school office for more information.