Welcome to Soofia
Soofia International School
Soofia was established as a primary school in 1990 by the descendants of people alienated from Indian subcontinent more than a century ago and settled in Butha-Buthe, Lesotho. The primary aim of establishing Soofia was to provide a platform for the cultural and social pluralism and promote an international outlook in the young generation so that they not only support the growth of the nation but the entire world.
- Strive for Academic Excellence.
- We value critical thinking and and encourage collaboration.
- Mutual respect of each other and the environment.
- Promote individual creativity and unleash potential in both academic and non-academic activities.
- We use positive behavior management.
The establishment of Soofia English Medium School is inspired by the vision drawn from the life and teaching of St. Soofie and based on the principles of character formation in particular, and all sided development of young children in general.
The school is an independent non-racial educational institution aiming at maintaining high standards and to make quality education accessible to the people irrespective of their color, race and religion.
- Cater for the educational needs of the children of Lesotho
- Run an educational institution through mastering sound educational principles
- Ensure that the school runs on pure ethical and moral values
- Mould our children with confidence in facing the challenges in life.