JOB TITLE: Graphic Designer and Video Editor
- Design visual content for print and digital applications
- Edit video clips for use on social media platforms
- Provide technical support for design- and video-related efforts
- Optimize graphics and video content for learning media platforms
- Create short videos to highlight, recap, and promote various endeavors and events
- Design and layout of essential business materials (e.g. business cards, presentations)
- Manage timelines and prioritization of workload, and know when to ask for direction
- Maintain organized content files, and help to organize and archive existing video and graphics files
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly, Illustrator, Premiere, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office, DropBox, and G Suite
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Minimum 3 years related professional experience in a production environment
- Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and data through images
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Technically proficient with the ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Flexibility in working with new issues, topics, and approaches.
How to apply
- Applications must be accompanied by application letter, detailed CV, copies of educational certificates, digital portfolio will be an advantage. All documents should be emailed to email@example.com
- For any further information that may be required about the applications contact: +266 22460694 during office hours.
- The closing date for the submission of applications is the 29th March 2023.