Raffle: Terms and ConditionsThis raffle is organized and administered by the Soofia International Development Committee
- Purchase a ticket for M 50.00 each.
PrizesThe prize consists of the following:
- First Prize: A Holiday for 2 people in Capetown
- Second Prize: 2 * 48” LCD television set
- Third Price: Laptop
- Fourth Prize : Washing Machine
Raffle date28 March 2020 at Soofia International School Hall.
WinnersThe winners will be notified within 20 working days of the closing date either by email or telephone. The winner’s name will be announced on the School’s Website . Full address details will not be disclosed. Also:
- The winners will be contacted by telephone or email. In the event that we cannot contact the winner within 10 days after the draw, the prize will be awarded to a new winner.
- If the writing is illegible on the ticket and no contact details are given, a new winner will be selected on the day of the draw.
- The prizes are non-transferable and only consist of what is listed above.
- By entering the draw, winners confirm their agreement to take part in any associated publicity.
EligibilityAny individual is eligible to enter the raffle draw including Soofia staff members and relatives, and everyone in any part of the world.
Further Terms and Conditions
- By entering the Raffle, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any Raffle entry and participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
- The cost of each entry into the Raffle is M50.00 per ticket.
- The closing date is March 28 @ 9.00am. Tickets received after this date will not be entered into the draw and monies will be treated as a donation.
- The winning entries will be selected from all entries received by the closing date and prizes will be awarded in order of selection. Only tickets for which full payment has been received will be eligible to win a prize.
- The person named on the Raffle ticket stub will be the only person entitled to the prize.
- The school reserves the right to reject your entry and/or award any prize to an alternative winner if the school has grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and the school shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from the school exercising such rights.
- If a prize cannot be paid or delivered (as applicable) using the details provided to the school; or any cheque payment from the school remains uncashed; after 3 months of the date of the draw, this prize will be forfeited.
- The school reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Raffle in whole or in part in the school’s sole discretion.
- The school shall not be liable for: Raffle tickets, entries, communications or prizes which are lost, stolen or delayed in the post, damaged or illegible, from which the prize winner or entrant cannot be identified or, in the case of postal entries, which have insufficient postage (proof of posting is not proof of receipt);; any late bank payments;; the school’s failure or inability to contact you and/or award any prize due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact or bank details you have provided or your failure to update these if they change; loss or damage incurred by you in connection with your participation in the Raffle or your use of any prize; or any failure or delay beyond the school’s reasonable control.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit the school’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for any other matter for which liability may not be limited by law.
- The school may amend these terms and conditions at any time, but will notify you of significant changes before these come into effect.
- The school’s decision in all matters relating to the Raffle is final.
- The school is committed to operating the Raffle in a socially responsible way. If you have any queries about the Raffle please contact email@example.com