The requirements for the admission into Pre-school – Post primary section of our School and the procedures to be followed are:
Admission into our Pre-School is opened to pupils who are at least 4 years old. Pupils who have been considered for admission are expected to continue with the admission procedures.
Admission into our primary section is opened to students seeking admission in foundation and grade 1 only. REQUIREMENTS
- A student seeking admission into our grade 1 must be at least 6 years old
- He/She must have 2 years Pre-School Education
- Admission will strictly be on merit and availability of space
- Students who have been considered for admission are expected to continue with the admission procedures
Admission in our Post Primary is opened to students seeking admission in Form A and D only. Aptitude tests may be administered. REQUIREMENTS
- Students will be admitted into our Form A and D based on their performance in PSLE and JC Examinations respectively.
- Students seeking admission in any of these classes are therefore expected to come with result slips showing the result symbols.
- Admission into any of these classes will be strictly on merit and availability of space.
- Our students from primary and Form C will be given the first priority into Form A and D respectively.
- Students who have been considered for admission in any of these classes are expected to continue with the admission procedures.
ADMISSION PROCEDURES Prospective applicants (students considered) should fill application form attached below and submit it to the School’s office with the following.
- A non refundable Registration Fee of M600, Payable in Cash
- A copy of applicant’s birth certificate and a copy of the Parent’s Passport
- Testimonial from the previous school
- Report (Grade 1/Foundation applicants), result slip from previous school and Symbols (Form A /Form D applicants).
Contact the school office for more information.