Soofia International School Announces 2019 Admission Procedures to the following International Programs:
- Preschool :
- Lower Secondary ( Form A)
- Advanced Subsidiary Level (AS LEVEL)
Soofia International Form A 2019 admission Procedures:
Step 1: Register for entrance exams at Soofia Campus or online /http://www.soofiainternational.org/register-online/
a) Proof of completion of primary education at a recognized national/international curriculum.
b) Proof of school attendance in 2018
For both step 1 a) and 1 b) submit a testimonial from current school / 2018 progressive report on examination Day/Certificate of completion.
c) The prospective learner’s Birth certificate
d) ID /Passport copy of parent/guardian.
Step 2:- Written 2019 Form A Entrance exams will be at Soofia Hall written by the prospective student
Date: 3rd November 2018
Time: Science and Social Science 10:00 AM -11:00 AM.
English and Mathematics: 11:30AM – 12:30PM
Exam Requirements (Blue or black pen,full mathematical instrument set )
Step 3: Names of eligible students for admission will be posted on our site http://www.soofiainternational.org/ On the 5th of November, 2018.
Step 4: Verification of scanned certified documents and professional digital passport size photo of the candidate (in registration form) and registration of accepted candidates.
To be done in person at Soofia from the 6th – 12th November -2018 follows:
- Tuesday 6th _ November – 2018 from 9 am – 2 p.m.
- Wednesday 7th -November -2018 from 9 am – 2 p.m.
- Thursday 8th- November -2018 from 9 am – 2 p.m.
- Friday 9th – November -2018 from 9 am – 12:30 p.m.
- Our offices will not be open over the weekends
- Monday 12th- November -2018 from 9 am – 2 p.m.
Registration fee is M600.00
Step 5: Commencement date for the 2019 form A academic year to be known on the registration day.
- Admissions into our Primary will be done at our school.
- 2019 Form D registration is closed.
- Online applications for the 2019 AS Level admissions is ongoing (procedures to be completed immediately after 2018 LGCSE/ IGCSE results in 2019)
Contacts For Enquires:(+266) 22460694